Your mission will be to provide outstanding customer and technical support to customers in regards to technical products via phone, chat and email. The successful candidate will have interest in, and deep knowledge of, the Internet, computers, media, wireless networking and mobile devices and applications. She / he will be able to use all necessary Customer Service tools appropriately, including but not limited to computer and Internet access. This vital and fast-paced position requires an action-oriented, technically competent, and flexible problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
• Provide account and application support to customers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
• Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Amazon customers.
• Act as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
• Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
• Ensure internal reference pages are updated.
• Ensure interactive website features are operational and surface all problematic issues for immediate correction.
• actively seek solutions to customer needs and identify trends to appropriate personnel, including possible solutions or suggestions.
• Develop expertise in Amazon’s Kindle product and related.
• Fluency in English and German, written and verbal communication.
• Superior troubleshooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured systematic approach to problem solving.
• Effective communication skills and composure under pressure; clear and diplomatic writing skills.
• Flexibility/Availability to provide support on a shift model.
• Customer Service experience, experience within a technical support role is advantageous.
• Tertiary qualification.
• Previous experience in a technical support
Back To Top