Are you a woman and want to become a successful Fashion Boutique business owner?
This is your chance! Buy a low cost, low risk, 2nd Take Franchise and manage your own clothing retail store in South Africa. Be your own boss and enjoy working with exclusive international, second-hand designer brands from Armani to Zara and with people.
Join 2nd Take, the leading second-hand Fashion Franchise Group in South Africa and enjoy instant and ongoing business success, get all the support you need and benefit from:
- our proven business concept that capitalises on the risk free selling of consignment stock and that excels in economic tough times
- Business Blue print to enable instant and ongoing business success
- Excellent and easy to use systems and tools that work
- Ongoing training and know-how transfer from also a business owner
- Effective Marketing - we can prove it
- Financial management support - so you don’t run blind
- Ongoing Business Development and innovation to stay ahead of competitors
Our eclectic selection of pre-loved designer clothes, from Armani to Zara, for women and men, are in perfect condition and at sell up to 70% below normal retail prices – every day!
2nd Take is the local one-stop-international brands-shop, saving our customers time and money. Our customers enjoy a VIP clothes shopping experience in our boutique stores, while on a budget.
With 2nd Take, you will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
E-mail us today for more info on how to make a smart start with a 2nd Take Fashion Franchise and we call you back.
2nd Take is a member of the Franchise Association of South Africa and the Cape Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Back To Top