MADINGA ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT DETAILS Ltd Entail Implementation of the projects from Concept to Commissioning, ensuring Competitiveness on the basic guidelines of Cost, Quality & Time. Madinga Architectural Services (Pty) Ltd also extend to Maintenance of Projects should the Clients so desire.
Madinga Architectural Services (Pty) Ltd business segment includes Building Construction, Project Management and Consultancy for Residential and Commercial Complexes, Churches, Re-development of RDP houses, Hospitals, Educational Institutions, Infrastructure Works for Security Personnel, Boundary walls as well as Infrastructure Projects such as Roads, Water Supply Systems, Storm Water Drainage Systems, Water Storage Solutions and Solid Waste Management. It is a pleasure and privilege to be working with you in future. THANKS.
1. Call for a free Consultation in our Alberton or Thokoza offices.
2. Meet with a Designer to talk about your Project Goals and Needs.
3. You Approve the Initial Design Concept.
4. Our Design team Creates Preliminary Plans.
5. You review the Preliminary plans and let us know if you would like any modifications.
6. If modifications change the scope of work and fees you will receive another “not to exceed” estimate.
7. Your Drawings for permits and construction are completed.
8. You apply for construction permits. Madinga architectural services (pty) ltd is available to take care of punch list items, if any, from your building department.
9. Your contractor constructs your building. Your Madinga architectural services (pty) ltd project manager is available as your advocate at every step to ensure your commercial building is completed according to plan.
Call or Contact us to arrange to meet with a Senior Designer / Chief Architect about your Commercial Building Plans.
Back To Top