HVAC Project Manager/Technician in Cameroon (Central Africa)
Salary: Negotiable – will be discussed during interview
Duration: 15 Months
Closing Date: 6 July 2018
HVAC Project Manager Job Summary: The ideal candidate has experience in managing and supervising the construction labour force and company functions on Commercial HVAC projects with the successful completion of the company’s contractual construction commitments.
• Review plans, specifications, submittals and other contract documents to create a job plan for the successful completion of assigned projects.
• Schedules and supervises all installation, fabrication and start-up labour on assigned projects.
• Maintain a professional rapport with architects, engineers, building owners, installers and suppliers.
• Attend necessary job meetings.
• Assures that contractual obligation have been met and that all close-out documents are submitted.
• Adhere to Safety Best Practices
• Knowledge of construction processes
• Knowledge of HVAC systems, ductwork, piping and controls
• Ability to read and interpret Construction Documents, Plans and Specifications
• Good interpersonal skills, above average leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills (written and oral) and a problem-solver.
• Must have supervisory skills to plan, direct, organize, and control the activities of others with limited supervision
• Decisive individual with a strong mechanical aptitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Good organization skills a must
• Creditable references in similar field.
• Experience in similar position for at least 3 years a plus.
Back To Top