Investment Performance Testing
Like the tyres on your car if you don’t test your return on investment regularly you could be losing money.
Here is how to test your Retirement Annuity, Income Annuity, Endowment or Unit Trust’s investment performance?
1. Get your latest rate of return letter
2. Deduct inflation and fees on the investment
3. Your outcome should be greater than zero and not negative
4. Now decide whether you are happy with that growth rate
5. If not find a better performing fund to switch into
If you don’t have the time to do this test or you don’t have the information to make the comparison then please reply to this advert today for a FREE INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE TEST.
Gregory Basson Bcom CFP
Greg is a Certified Financial Planner with over 20 years investment experience and would love the opportunity to share his investment tactics with you so that you are not the victim of financial loss.
Back To Top