Complete Mobile Disco/ Small Bar audio & lighting kit for Sale
One Console Case containing:
• 1 x Stanton S500 Dual Rack mount CD Player, Plays Audio CD’s CD-R’s Only
• 1 x JB Systems Beat 6 MK1 Six Channel DJ Mixer, with Cue Function and Selectable cross-fader. Three band EQ per channel, two master outputs, and Auto BPM indicators.
• 1 x Fostex 10band Stereo Graphic EQ
• Neutrik Powercon power connection, Two sets of Neutrik XLR Main Output connections, one Balanced, one Unbalanced, external audio connections.
• Built into a Custom Case with easily removable front and top sliding lids with four carry handles.
• Hi-Grade Internal Signal and power cabling.
• 2 x 18” Bass Reflex design speakers. Ecler 500W RMS Drivers, 2,5mm internal wiring, strong internal bracing, two bass ports per box, built-in speaker top-hats for speaker poles, Neutrik Speakon Connection, includes custom padded covers
• 2 x 15” Mid top speakers with built-in Eminence crossovers with High frequency protection Fuses. Eminence 15” 300W RMS drivers with 60 x 15 degree long excursion high frequency flairs with 1,25” Eminence Compression Drivers, Built-in Top-hats for speaker Stands, Neutrik Speakon and Male XLR connectors
• 2 x 12” Mid Top Speakers with built-in Crossovers. 200W RMS JB Systems drivers with
• 100W piezoelectric high frequency drivers, on 45 x 15 degree high frequency flairs, built-in top hats for speaker stands, Neutrik Speakon and Male XLR connectors
• 4 x JB Systems Speaker stands
• 1 x JB Systems MM10 Audio Mixer, for mixing of small bands. 6 Mono microphone/ line channels, 2 Stereo channels, three band EQ per channel and two Auxiliary channels per input channel, built into a custom case.
• 1 x Behringer 2/3way Active crossover, with built-in limiter, In a 4 U case
• 1 x Linertec 500W RMS per Channel Stereo Power Amplifier (For Use with the Bass Speakers) No Flight Case.
• 1 x JB Systems Dual Diversity UHF wireless Microphone, with wind sock, includes carry case
• 3 x Dynamic cabled microphones, one is a Shure 8700, the other a JB systems JB10, the last one is a Joseph.
• 3 x Boom Microphone Stands
• Assorted Speaker and Signal Cabling.
• 1 x 10 Channel Manual Power switcher for lighting fixtures, built into case with a 16Amp Neutrik Powercon power connection, each channel has a dedicated XLR output connection, customized cabling and XLR connections for all lighting.
• 1 x 6way Power snake cable for lighting with XLR connector’s +-8m length.
• 1 x 30cm JB Systems Mirror Ball with rotator motor, plate on motor can attach to the LS7 T-Bar, Mirror Ball in custom case.
• 1 x JB Systems Taurus LED Effect light, with carry case.
• 1 x JB Systems Exercit Effect light, 100W Globe, with carry case.
• 2 x 4way Sound activated “Robot Light”, 4 x 60W Color reflector globes, XLR in and out Power Connections.
• 1 x Dual Four Foot Fluorescent light fitting with two Black light tubes, integrated XLR Power Connection.
• 1 x 50W Strobe, with XLR Power Connection.
• 2 x 30W pin-spot lights for Mirror Ball, one with a color changer motor and color disc
• 1 x Custom Dual duck stand for pin spots
• 1 x JB Systems LS7 Lighting Stand with 4way T-Bar
• 1 x JB Systems Z1000 Smoke Machine, in a custom case, with ceiling mount bracket (Needs Minor Attention: Service and Pump replacement required)
• Assorted Custom Lighting and Power Cabling
• 1 x Case to use to Carry cabling to gigs
• All audio, lighting and power cabling has Velcro Tags for easy binding of the cables to make storage easier.
All equipment is in good working order, except for the Smoke machine that needs a service.
This is a perfect starter kit for a Mobile DJ, or could be used in a small bar environment. It is easily upgradable where new equipment additions can be made to the kit.
The 4U case with the Behringer Active crossover can house additional amplifiers for the mid top speakers.
Equipment Value: R50,000
Asking Price: MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!
Includes all customized cabling.
Unfortunately NO individual sale of equipment
Everything must Go
Only Serious Buyers need apply!
All the equipment should easily fit onto a one ton pickup and provide the user with many years of use, provided that the equipment is regularly tested, serviced and cleaned before each use.
Back To Top