An electrical empowerment company based in Ottery, Cape Town seek to employ the following full-time position:
Electrical Project Manager.
This position will be part of a strong team of project staff working to provide clients with the delivery of medium to large sized projects..
- Conduction of initial assessments and quotes of potential clients and sites
- Serves as prime point of contact for clients and subcontractors
- Develops design schedules and quality assurance plans to ensure the project deliverables
- Responsible for electrical installation projects from inception through to completion
- Ability to carry out COC’s for 3 phase non-hazardous installations
- Profit & Loss Management
- Trade tested Artisan with wireman’s license essential
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Electrical Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — Speak English and ideally able to speak Afrikaans
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing teams
- Organizational and analytic skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, and willingness to ‘pitch in’ as required within the organization.
- A good knowledge in MS-Office is required
- A willingness to travel completes your profile
- Valid Driving License
- We offer a market related salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Starting Date: Preferable — As soon as possible or 16 April 2016.
Only experienced people with the appropriate skills level should apply.
Send your CV and at least 3 contactable references to:
The Human Resource Manager: email@example.com
By no later than 29 March 2016
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Back To Top