NB. Candidates must be from Harrismith, Bethlehem or an area in the Free State. The Position is available for candidates from this area only.
• Grade 12
• Health and Safety administrative experience
• 2 years SAMTRAC experience
• First Aid Levels 1, 2 or 3 and Fire Fighting training experience
• Marketing experience
• Valid code 8 drivers license
• Computer literate, in word, excel and power point
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to investigate accidents
• Extensive knowledge of legislation pertaining to safety and the environment
• Ability to identify, control and monitor hazards
• Report writing skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to facilitate across all OHS subject matter.
• Must be a people’s persons.
• Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety Act 88/1993, compensation for occupational
injuries and diseases Act 130/1993 and various legislation and white paper pertaining to
Health and Safety.
• Liaise with the inspector of Department of Labour on Safety Issues
• Assist clients in establishing Health and Safety committees and provide training on all aspects of Health and Safety
• Monitor risk factors to clients and advise on methods to prevent injuries .
• Ensure monthly risk assessments are done
• Develop Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Compile statistics and submit annual and monthly reports
• Develop, implement & monitor emergency evacuation plans.
• Managing the budget and operating expenses of the unit.
• Conduct on site OHS inspections and audits.
• Marketing of the group business units to clients.
Please email CV or via fax to 080 021 2566
(Please clearly state which position you are applying for on email and on fax and your current salary)
Candidates not contacted within 14 days of submission of CV should consider their application unsuccessful
Back To Top