Founder, Mr P. M. (Philip) Coetzee, has a history in agricultural equipment dating back as far as 1958, when his father, Mr. P. M. L. Coetzee started his own company, Staalmeester Agricultural Equipment (Pty) Ltd. and steered it until his retirement. All inventions related to the above company was designed and developed by the late Mr P. M. L. Coetzee.
Since 1980 Mr. P. M. Coetzee Jnr. fell the need to pioneer his own family enterprise and has since designed, developed, patented and marketed the:
◦ First Microwave Drying Apparatus in the world;
◦ Briquette Making Equipment:
◦ Charring Kilns;
◦ Roller Type High Pressure Drying Systems;
◦ the first Multi Medium High Output Hammer Mill in South Africa;
◦ Feeding and Packing Systems;
◦ Plastic Recycling Equipment;
◦ Inertia Hammer Mill for milling carton and paper;
◦ the new High Tech Centrifugal Hammer Mill;
◦ the latest in Round and Square Bale Breakers and Shredders;
◦ the most advanced Cradle Hammer Mill for breaking, shredding and milling round and square bales;
◦ currently under development is a specially designed Pelletizing Machine for making lucern- and fodder pellets, dog food and carton and paper briquettes.
◦ Exciting New Development - A New dust free, twin auger, Chicken Manure Pick up bagging machine, that bags up to 11 ton an hour, has recently been introduced into the market.
New Holland agricultural implements range : (We offer personal product training courses to the farming community and an ongoing technical support service for the broad range of farming equipment)
which includes tractors, combine and forage harvesters, balers, hay equipment, mixers, disc harrows, fertilizer & manure spreaders and spraying equipment.
Back To Top