Junior / Mid-level SEO copywriter
We are on the hunt for a junior to mid-level talented SEO copywriter / digital marketer to create and optimise unique, engaging content. Experience in the travel industry is not essential, but will be advantageous.
Our ideal candidate should have a broad range of SEO skills, however the main purpose of the position is to craft effective copy for all electronic media, including e-mailers, blogs, website copy and social media updates.
You should have at least two years of experience in a digital environment and be able to hit the ground running. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a vibrant team that allows the hard workers room to grow, then you might be the person we’re looking for.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
• Writing, editing and proof reading SEO copy for the websites. An understanding of the online travel marketing space would be very advantageous
• Writing search engine link bait page copy
• Working with web experience / Creative / Marketing teams to develop SEO campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of SEO across multiple search engines and devices
• Solid knowledge and experience implementing SEO tactics from keyword research to link building and analysis
• Strong understanding of and experience in social media
• Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of the Web industry and technologies
• Have good administrative and organisational skills
• Have great communication skills, verbal and written
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have the ability to think strategically
• Excellent problem solving skills and not scared of a challenge
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent planning abilities
Email your CV to email@example.com
Back To Top