Click Me is a team of Digital professionals in SEO, SEM, Web design and Development, Content, Email and Social Media Marketing. The company is a division of National Debt Advisors – a leader in the debt review industry with more than 200 employees.
Digital Marketing Manager
•We’re looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and results orientated Marketing Professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
•You will be in charge of developing Marketing Strategies and ensure all channels align with the marketing message and perform according to set objectives.
•You will lead optimisation and growth within existing Marketing channels, explore new channels as well as look into new ways of reaching our target audience and growing our market share.
•You will work closely with our in-house team as well as outsourced service providers and partners and will be the main go-to person in terms of any Marketing activities.
• Develop and implement Marketing strategy
• Analyse, monitor and coordinate performance of all Digital Marketing channels (Good Adwords, SEO, Display Marketing, email/sms/video marketing, Social Media marketing etc)
• Ensure all Marketing activities align with Marketing message and set objectives
• Activate and manage E-mail Marketing and sms campaigns
• Monitor and manage performance of Websites’ Landing pages metrics and lead the improvement of user experience
• Initiate new creative ways to reach our target audience and grow sales
• Identify strategic partnerships for generating leads and growing market share
• Build Brand awareness, coordinate events, manage production of both online & offline Advertising material
• Planning and control of Marketing budgets
• Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
• Marketing related Degree or Diploma
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to leverage Digital and Traditional Marketing tactics for reaching strategic goals
• Proactive independent personality with solutions oriented mind-set
• Out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills
• Ability to transform marketing strategy into a message, communicating to target audience
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience in our company’s expansive growth phase
• Freedom in leading and growing Marketing pillow within a company
• Friendly and fun atmosphere in a young and dynamic team of professionals
• Competitive salary and bonuses based on results
• Career growth prospects
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Top