Junior Graphic Designer – Clothing Manufacturing Industry – Stikland Industria, Bellville
We are looking for a dynamic young, talented, innovative and energetic junior graphic designer with experience in digital design who can add his/her creative touch to our growing sportswear manufacturing and signage business. This position reports to our Senior Graphics Designer. On the job Industry specific training will be provided.
Technical Skills - Graphic Design, Time management/scheduling, prioritization, stress management, Business communications (presentation, writing)
• The ability to work under pressure
• High attention to detail
• The ability to work alone or as part of a team to ensure overall company objectives are achieved and visions is realised
• Self driven, results orientated with a positive outlook
• A clear focus on high quality output
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses his/her own performance
• Solutions orientated
• Meet required deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Logical reasoning
• Redraw of logo’s, school badges etc in Corel Draw.
• Designing of Signage & Branding Artwork
• Assistance with general designing
• Assisting Sales Team with Range Building for all divisions & customers
• Creating CADS for all client designs
• Building up a fabric/component library by agent/factory
• Responsible for creating development/sample request sheets for all developments,
• Maintaining all deadlines to ensure orders are shipped out on time
• Liaising with the sales team on sample delivery, range building and customer requirements.
• Assisting the sales team when required.
• Attending customer briefs if required.
• A consistent approach in terms of adherence to the CI and relevant standards.
Computer Literacy Requirements
• Candidate must be proficient in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 or higher (crucial to the function)
• Practical Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Practical Experience of logo redraw & vector artwork
• Knowledge of Signage and Digital Printing, knowledge of current Digital and web design and social media platform trends and techniques will be Advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Don’t delay and miss out on this great opportunity Send your CV to email@example.com with a link to portfolio of work by the close of business 12 January 2015
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Back To Top