Payroll Administrator position available for immediate start
- To capture and process both weekly and monthly payrolls across 3 business units; and be responsible for time and attendance system
- Maintain the system database - new employees, update records, process terminations and transfers etc
- Maintain Payroll system with system updates, SARS updates, other legislative requirements
- Process authorized overtime
- Matric with Mathematics
- Diploma in Human Resources or similar(Advantage)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel Advanced, Outlook, MS Office Database, Internet applications
- Excellent skills in planning and organising with accurate time and deadline management.
- High levels of accuracy.
(Get this job today) Submit your CV: simply text JOB to 35573 now
Back To Top