Our client , a consultancy firm in Johannesburg is looking for a personal assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide variety of individuals, internally and externally. Must be a very proactive individual with attitude with an outstanding commitment and sense of dedication to understanding, fulfilling and anticipating the professionals’ and office’s needs and priorities. You will be assisting 2 Consultants.
Duties will include:
*Providing comprehensive administrative support to the team of professionals
* Answering, screening and responding as appropriate to incoming calls, visitors and correspondence
* Scheduling and tracking domestic and international travel itineraries within several time zones
* Completing monthly corporate reports.
* Managing busy calendars and assisting with time management and ensuring calendars are adhered to and scheduling and prioritising calendars for multiple projects, teams and stakeholders, long?range planning and significant travel
* Scheduling external and internal meetings, greeting and directing guests and coordinating any needed video conferences or conference calls
* Ensuring consultants are prepared for internal and external meetings including confirming relevant materials are received, printed and bound for meetings
* Maintaining up?to?date contacts
* Managing internal files and maintaining the confidentiality and organisation of file contents
* Arranging, setting up and coordinating logistics for portfolio board meetings and workshops
* Managing other project work as required.
Monthly salary: R14,000
Back To Top