Projects & Sales Administrator required for a leading Technology Company .
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: Flexible working hours - 8.5 hours (including 1 hour for lunch) to be worked between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 each day, Monday to Friday.
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
Previous experience is welcome but not a requirement as it is more about the person and skills as the Company can develop the rest! However, candidates who have had some part-time experience of working where they have had to demonstrate administration and organisational skills would be desirable.
We have a fantastic entry level job opportunity for an Administrator that has excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
Working as the Projects & Sales Administrator your will be responsible for the administration of the Company’s small and medium sized projects, which will also include sales administration responsibilities.
Your duties as the Projects & Sales Administrator will include:
* Processing of new sales, upgrades and maintenance orders including the production of order and project pack documentation and organizing system health checks where necessary
* Chasing approvals and ensuring documentation is correct
* Producing a projects documentation pack for customers including contract and case reporting guides and ensuring the Company’s in-house database is updated with the correct customer and equipment details
* Proactively track and monitor any open works orders and projects and liaise closely with the project management and support teams internally as well as suppliers and customers
* Ensure the database is fully updated and also driving for projects to Go Live and close in a timely manner
* Processing maintenance contracts, renewals and cancellations on the database. Ensuring customer equipment and contract details are up to date, chasing for signed contracts to be returned if necessary
If you have good administration skills and this sounds like your ideal job, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills - Outlook and EXCEL
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
* An excellent level of attention to detail
* Confident with an outgoing personality
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strength of character to deal with various types of personalities and demonstrate persistence when needing to chase others up for things!
* Educated to at least A-Level standard and with a B or above GSCE grade in English and Maths.
* Lives within a commutable distance from our Isleworth Office
What’s in it for you?
To work for a medium-sized privately owned company with a friendly and supportive culture where you will get training and development.
* Salaray From R22000 per month dependant on skills and experience
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Annual leave starting at 22 days, with incremental stages to increase to a maximum of 27 days, life insurance, matched contribution pension up to 5% and private medical cover
Note: Due to large number of applications we get on a daily bases we are not able to source all emails effectively…
So please to apply kindly Fax your CV and other supporting document to 0866531855 for consideration.
If you are not contacted within 30 days consider your application not successful.
Back To Top