To whom it may concern
I am enthusiastically applying for a Personal Assistant/Project or Contract Manager position. I would like to work on a farm. I was raised as a farm girl and would give anything to work on a farm.
I firmly believe that a combination of my natural ability, technical expertise and work experience all make me an ideal candidate for these roles. I am a talented person and will bring value to any company like yours through my vast experience. I have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. I only see challenges and not “problems”. I consider myself a productive worker with a solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort to ensure all tasks given to me are completed on time and to the highest standards.
My strengths include, but are not limited to the following;
• I prefer to work with minimal supervision, but still keep management in the loop.
• Being committed to providing a superior service to any company I work for.
• Fully computer literate with extensive software knowledge and proficiency covering a wide variety of applications.
• I am flexible, adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time
• I coach my fellow colleagues to meet high performance standards. I can easily work with others in a professional manner.
• I am a sociable person who has a natural ability of talking to, and building relationships with, all kinds of people. I also consider myself to be a personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• One of my strongest points is my self-motivation which allows me to perform well under pressure and against aggressive deadlines in any pressurised environment. Being a highly analytical thinker I am able to quickly identify, scrutinise, improve, and streamline complex work processes
Greater details of my accomplishments and achievements can be found in my attached resume. I am available for an interview at any time and can start work immediately.
Thank you for the time you have taken to consider my application, and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to view a comprehensive CV, please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and request one. This site does not seem to have an option to upload my CV.
Back To Top