IT PROJECT COORDINATOR – CENTURION - 6 TO 8 MONTH CONTRACT - SAL NEG
The IT Project Coordinator will oversee and coordinate all daily IT related activities of the Office Relocation project, including network infrastructure rollout, data centre setup, relocation of server farm, relocation of workstations, VoIP implementation, transfer of voice and data lines, audio-visual setup in meeting rooms and dealing with suppliers and service providers on a regular basis and writing weekly project reports.
• This position requires a qualification in project management or administration, with an emphasis in IT projects.
• A technical qualification in IT and a good working knowledge of computer networks, data centres, etc.
• Two years minimum experience in technical IT infrastructure projects management/administration.
• Ability to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation, as well as with vendors and external contractors.
• The individual should demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment and have the ability to motivate and achieve results through others.
• Ability to multi-task several complex projects and tasks.
• Clearly demonstrable project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Financial reporting and budget control.
• Excellent report writing, documentation and presentation skills.
• Output driven and deadline focussed.
• Personal competencies in integrity, flexibility, adaptability, stress management, good judgment, problem solving and results/output driven.
• Personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and self-confidence, strong analytical skills and creativity.
Please send detailed CV, copy of your ID and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if your are not contacted within 1 month of your application, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Back To Top