It’s Marula Season now! Come to Cheetah Paw Eco Lodge for a Crazy Marula Getaway!
Yes, Amarula might be one of your favorite drinks. But have you ever wondered how Amarula Liqueur is made? Have you ever wanted to meet the Famous Elephant that’s printed on Amarula bottles?
About Amarula Lapa
A visit to the Amarula Lapa shows the magic of turning Marula fruit into Amarula Cream. Enjoy a glass of Amarula Cream on crushed ice, whilst listening to the stories and folklore surrounding the Marula tree. In February and March, during the harvesting season, a visit to the production plant is included. Light meals and Amarula cocktails are available from the restaurant.
This package is a perfect plan for a weekend getaway, or simply a short break during the week.
For only R4 999 per person sharing (Minimum 2 people in shared rooms)
For only R6 499 per person (Single Occupancy)
you will get the following:
- 2 Night’s Accommodation in our Luxury Safari Tents
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Interaction with the Famous Elephant Sebakwe, “the Face of Amarula”
- Visit the Amarula Lapa where you can learn the Amarula production process.
- Morning Bush Walk before Departure
- Complimentary Bottle of House Wine for the First Dinner (1 Bottle per Room)
- Complimentary Bottle of Amarula for the second dinner (1 Bottle per Room)
- All transportation for the above-mentioned activities
The original value of the package is R8,250. NOW ONLY R4,999!!
Don’t miss this crazy discount!!!
Date of stay must be before 31 March 2018.
Back To Top