• Interested in being part of your company’s management team?
• Determined to help a business grow and increase profits?
• Driven to run a company’s operations economically?
• Keen to learn how to run a company efficiently?
• Looking to start your own business some day but want to gain experience first?
Good business management is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. In this programme, you’ll learn about business and financial management best practices, office and legal practice, human resource management, computer literacy, global business strategy and research methods in commerce.
National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management
(NQF L4 - SAQA ID 48736)
• Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent.
1. Business Management 1
2. Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
3. Business Literacy
Jobs you’ll be able to apply for:
Assistant or administrator in human resources, office management, legal, administration, public relations, marketing, sales, customer relations. Junior Researcher, Junior Analyst, Sales Assistant.
What you’ll be able to do:
Demonstrate an understanding of the documentation, processing and recording of a business’s financial transactions. Communicate effectively with the business stakeholders. Show that you know what it means to be a general manager. Cost and price products and manage working capital. Operate a personal computer.
For more information contact Nadia at Learnex
Back To Top