BBBEE Project Specialist
NB. Candidates must be from Harrismith, Bethlehem or an area in the Free State, alternatively candidates must be willing to relocate.
• Studying towards or completed Degree(preferably with 1st or 2nd year Accounting)
• Computer literate
• B-BBEE knowledge required but not a pre-requisite(training provided)
• Experience within B-BBEE verification field required but not a pre-requisite
• Previous work experience is essential.
• Execute verification process in terms of client contact meeting and pre audit meeting.
• Convey the requirements for audit procedures to stakeholders in accordance with policy and procedures
• Verify the authenticity, validity and correctness of all documentation submitted for verification
• Ability to structure and interpret data
• Understand Code of Good Practice and Sector Codes,
• Perform document reviews,
• Liasing with clients and advising with regards to BBBEE and related legislation e.g. Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act
• Analysing and evaluating clients’ BBBEE position in preparation of audit;
• Evaluating and Monitoring clients post audit B-BBEE status and implementing strategies thereof.
Please email CV or via fax to 080 021 2566
(Please clearly state which position you are applying for on email and on fax and your current salary)
Candidates not contacted within 14 days of submission of CV should consider their application unsuccessful
Back To Top