Personal tax returns
2 Weeks left till the tax deadline
Last minute delays have consequences
In less than 3 weeks we will reach the tax season filing deadline. SARS has stated that there will be extreme consequences for taxpayers who fail to file their returns. Filing a tax return is your responsibility, not your employers’.
Filing late has some disadvantages:
1) Penalties, fines or legal action
2) Possible Tax Return Audit
3) Non-tax compliance
4) A delayed refund pay-out for December
HAVE YOU SUBMITTED YOUR PERSONAL TAX RETURN TO SARS FOR TAX YEAR 2017 ???
I can assist with checking on your SARS status and if have any outstanding returns of precious year that might be adding up to huge amount of penalties and interest. Rather be safe and be 100% SARS compliant.
Personal tax returns done at R350 per return
Important Dates from SARS
• 01-07-2017 -2017 Tax season opens
• 22-09-2017 - Non-provisional and provisional manual/postal submission
• 24-11-2017 - eFiling or electronic filing at SARS branch
Back To Top