VAT Registration within 5 Days
Why should you register for VAT?
1. If you plan doing business with Government or Corporate clients, even if you are a small business, then make a good impression. Show them that you are in good faith with SARS. So if you want to tender it’s good having a VAT number.
2. Let’s use this example, Your business needs to buy a machine worth R10,000. You will pay R1,500 VAT on that machine. You can claim back your VAT!
3. Therefore registering your business for VAT, have great advantages.
What do we need to register you for VAT?
1. CIPC Registration Documents
2. Proof of Address for the business, if you do business away from your Home Address. If you are doing business from home, then the Proof of Address from the Director is sufficient. If you do business away from your Home Address, then you as Director need to give Proof of Address for yourself as well as for the Business.
3. Original BANK STATEMENT to be couriered to our SARS Agent.
4. Copy of Director’s ID. If more than one Director, copies of all the Directors ID’s.
5. If you are trading for a while, please supply Invoices to client’s worth R50,001, if not, we can assist.
Back To Top