TAX FILING SEASON 2017 STARTED 1st JULY 2017
TAX YEAR 1st MARCH 2016 TO 28th FEBRUARY 2017
CALL Chris or Hercules on 011-864-7924 for your appointment
We will take the stress and anxiety out of your Tax Return
File your tax return early to avoid the rush.
The submission deadlines for Income Tax Returns
Please pay careful attention to the deadline applicable to you:
• 22 September 2017 for manually submitted returns;
• 24 November 2017 for returns submitted electronically at a SARS branch or via e-filling
Visit our new website at www.youraccountant.co.za
EMAIL : email@example.com
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS THAT YOU WILL NEED
Proof of income such as:
• IRP5/IT3(a) from your employer or pension fund
• Tax certificates for investment income IT3(b)
• Tax Free Investments certificate(s) IT3(s)
• Financial statements (e.g. for business income), etc.
Proof of deductions such as:
• Medical scheme contributions certificates and receipts
• Completed confirmation of diagnosis of disability form (ITR-DD) if you want to claim any disability expenses
• Retirement annuity fund contributions certificates
• Travel logbook (if you receive a travel allowance or use a company car), etc.
Beware of scams
• Do not fall victim to tax identity fraud - protect your taxpayer information, banking details, login name and password at all times.
• Be aware of people who offer to complete your tax return and promise you that they can get you a refund. Only deal with registered tax practitioners. If you make deals with people who claim that they can get you a refund, you are also guilty of breaking the law.
• Top tip: SARS will never request your banking or personal details in any correspondence that you receive via post, email or SMS. SARS will also not send you correspondence with hyperlinks to other websites.
Back To Top