We are Nation wide: Cape Town; Durban; Alberton; Brakpan and more
The revised B-BBEE Codes came into effect on the 1st of May 2015 and will have a significant impact on companies in most cases the BEE levels will drop by three to four levels.
As a one-stop solution, BEE Easy offers a complete consulting service geared to assist companies with their current BEE structures and strategies in order to comply with the new BEE codes:
QSE (Less then 51% Black owned) and Generic companies will be rated on all 5 elements, if your financials year end is after 1 Mei 2015:
Ownership - 25
Management control - 15
Skills Development - 25
Enterprise & Supplier development - 30
Socio-Economic development - 5
BEE Easy provides a customized solutions package, based on understanding your specific situation and corporate strategy.
Our service includes file preparation for BEE verification/audit purposes, and includes the issuing of the new BEE certificate using one of our associated IRBA approved BEE Registered Auditors or SANAS accredited verification agencies.
Combining our state-of-the-art software systems with practical, hands-on assistance by experienced consultants, we quickly identify problem areas and find opportunities to maximize your BEE score, thereby minimizing the impact of the new codes on your business.
SANAS & IRBA Accredited Verifications:
We offer a complete BEE verification/audit service, up to and including the issuing of the new BEE certificate, using only tried and tested IRBA approved auditors and SANAS accredited verification agencies
Unique Marketing Opportunity:
Your company will become a preferred supplier on the B1SA Business, directory of over 135 000 business entities. Top corporates, such as Sun International, Chevron, Sibanye Gold, MMI and many others use this database for supplier sourcing.
Specialized Expertise and Assistance:
BEE Easy remains at the cutting edge of all new developments regarding the BEE Codes and provides cost-effective solutions to ensure you receive the best possible BEE outcome. Specific advantages that we offer:
* A tailored 12 month BEE strategy, with continuous assistance with the practical implementation thereof.
* Specialized BEE software and systems allowing uploading of BEE documents through-out the year, scenario planning, task allocating and integral BEE planning.
* Procurement and supplier sourcing services, from the B1SA database of 135 000 unique business entities.
* Usage of our Skills Development and Employment Equity system.
EEA-EE reports, submissions and plans will be managed.
* WSP/ATR submissions to the relevant Seta.
* Health & Safety: Safety Officer - conduct accident and incident investigations.
* Report and liaise with Department of Labour. Safety Matters and Tool Talks, safety inspections and reports.
* When partnering with BEE Easy you will experience only the highest level of service.
We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to explain our services in more detail and to demonstrate how we can add value to your company.
Regarding the payments, We require only the first 50% of payment to start with your B-BBEE proses, after proses is completed and you are satisfied, then only do you pay the last 50% of payment in order to receive your original B-BBEE certificate.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation.
In order for us to quote, we would need the following information:
1. Turnover of your company.
EME - R0 to R10 million will only need an affidavit as per the new DTI codes indicated: https://www.thedti.gov.za/economic_empowerment/bee_codes.jsp
2. Total number of employees.
Please indicate the number of employee’s:
*IRBA approved BEE Registered Auditors or SANAS accredited verification agencies?
*Financial period to be rated on?
2014 to the end of April 2015 or after 1st Mei 2015. -
Back To Top